Myers Cocktail IV Therapy Contents
B-Complex Vitamins | Vitamin B12 | Vitamin C | Magnesium
Myers Cocktail is one of the most popular IV infusions out there. This nourishing formula is made of a saline solution that contains vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients. Combined, these components treat a range of issues, from migraines to symptoms of illnesses like fibromyalgia.
Myers Cocktail IV Benefits
This treatment is excellent for boosting the immune system and improving your overall mood. It can also address fatigue and give you the energy you need to tackle your day. Beyond these benefits, Myers Cocktail also offers symptom relief for several illness and issues, including:
- Asthma and other respiratory issues
- Acute and chronic fatigue
- Migraines and headaches
- Congestive heart failure and cardiovascular diseases
- Muscle spasms
- Seasonal allergies
- Inflammation of the sinuses
- Depression and chronic stress
- Hormone imbalances
What Can I Expect?
IV Therapy is an intravenous procedure, meaning that it is administered through the veins. This allows the formula to be administered directly into the bloodstream. The treatment is generally tolerable and usually takes an hour. No anesthesia is needed for IV Therapy.
You can choose to get the procedure done on-site at one of our locations or in the comfort of your own home.
- IV On-site Service – You will be directed to a relaxing, private treatment room, and our expert professional will start the procedure.
- IV Mobile Service – Our designated professional will meet you in the comfort of your home and workplace (as long as it has a qualified room). There, they will start the treatment. Call (315) 277-2602 to book our mobile IV service.
How Much Does the Myers Cocktail Cost?
At Captivate, this IV treatment costs $185.
Book IV Wellness Treatments in Skaneateles or Syracuse
If you’re feeling sick and need a quick boost, a Myers Cocktail IV may be just what you need! To get started, get in touch with one of our offices here in New York by clicking the button below or calling our mobile IV number to have us come to you: (315) 277-2602.