NAD+ IV Therapy Contents
Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide
NAD+ IV Therapy features nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide, a coenzyme of B3 that is found in all living cells in the body. This coenzyme mediates calcium levels and regulates antioxidant function, gene expression, cellular energy production, and DNA repair. When added to an IV formula, it slows the aging process, enhancing the function of both your body and your mind.
NAD+ IV Therapy Benefits
NAD+ IV Therapy can offer several benefits that enhance both your mind and your body.
- Supplements addiction recovery.
- Improves cognitive function.
- Assists in weight management.
- Boosts energy.
- Aids in muscle development and recovery.
- Supports pain management.
- Improves mood.
- Can promote weight loss.
- Can help address neurological disorders addiction, alcoholism, Lyme Disease, and more.
What Can I Expect?
IV Therapy is an intravenous procedure, meaning that it is administered through the veins. This allows the formula to be administered directly into the bloodstream. There are various dosing considerations depending on your specific concerns, so treatments can take longer than an hour in some cases. No anesthesia is needed for IV Therapy.
You can choose to get the procedure done on-site at one of our locations or in the comfort of your own home.
- On-site Service – You will be directed to a relaxing, private treatment room, and our expert professional will start the procedure.
- Mobile Service – Our designated professional will meet you in the comfort of your home and workplace (as long as it has a qualified room). There, they will start the procedure. Call (315) 277-2602 to book mobile IV services.
How Much Does the NAD+ IV Cost?
At Captivate, this IV treatment costs $499.
Book IV Wellness Treatments in Skaneateles or Syracuse
Need an extra boost? NAD+ IV can improve your energy, mood, and more. To get started, get in touch with one of our offices here in New York by clicking the button below or calling our mobile IV number to have us come to you: (315) 277-2602. NOTE: NAD+ Requires a one-week advanced booking.