Captivate Complete IV Therapy Contents
Magnesium Chloride | B-Complex Vitamins | Vitamin B12 | Vitamin C | Amino Blend | Mineral Blend | Glutathione | Alpha Lipoic Acid
Captivate Complete IV is our own unique blend that features vitamins, amino acids, and glutathione to improve your wellness. This combination addresses signs of fatigue and stress while giving your immune system a healthy boost. The long-lasting benefit of this infusion is greater resilience against illness and an overall positive mindset.
Captivate Complete IV Therapy Benefits
This treatment is delivered intravenously and takes about an hour to perform. However, the long treatment time is worth it! Captivate Complete IV offers several long-lasting benefits that can keep you happy and healthy. The benefits of this infusion include:
- The removal of free radicals from your body.
- Reduced symptoms of fatigue and stress.
- Stronger immunity against illnesses.
- Better mood.
What Can I Expect?
IV Therapy is an intravenous procedure, meaning that it is administered through the veins. This allows the formula to be administered directly into the bloodstream. The treatment is generally tolerable and usually takes an hour. No anesthesia is needed for IV Therapy.
You can choose to get the procedure done on-site at one of our locations or in the comfort of your own home.
- IV On-site Service – You will be directed to a relaxing, private treatment room, and our expert professional will start the procedure.
- IV Mobile Service – Our designated professional will meet you in the comfort of your home and workplace (as long as it has a qualified room). There, they will start the treatment. Call (315) 277-2602 to book our mobile IV service.
How Much Does the Captivate Complete IV Cost?
This IV treatment costs $255.
Book IV Wellness Treatments in Skaneateles or Syracuse
Alleviate fatigue and stress with our custom Captivate IV treatment. To get started, get in touch with one of our offices here in New York by clicking the button below or calling our mobile IV number to have us come to you: (315) 277-2602.