Hangover IV Therapy Contents
B-Complex Vitamins | Vitamin B12 | Toradol | Zofran
Are you feeling tired and worn out after a long night out? Our Hangover IV Therapy may be a great option! This treatment features fluids, vitamins, and electrolytes combined to restore your energy, alleviate your headache, and ease nausea quickly!
Hangover IV Benefits
The Hangover IV is the best, fastest, and most effective treatment for addressing hangovers. This treatment is administered as an IV directly into your bloodstream, allowing it to give you the relief you need quickly. After a Hangover IV, you will enjoy:
- Feeling refreshed and energized.
- A reduction in nausea and headaches.
- Improved mood.
- A reduction in grogginess and greater mental clarity.
What Can I Expect?
IV Therapy is an intravenous procedure, meaning that it is administered through the veins. This allows the formula to be administered directly into the bloodstream. The treatment is generally tolerable and usually takes an hour. No anesthesia is needed for IV Therapy.
You can choose to get the procedure done on-site at one of our locations or in the comfort of your own home.
- IV On-site Service – You will be directed to a relaxing, private treatment room, and our expert professional will start the procedure.
- IV Mobile Service – Our designated professional will meet you in the comfort of your home and workplace (as long as it has a qualified room). There, they will start the treatment. Call (315) 277-2602 to book our mobile IV service.
How Much Does the Hangover IV Cost?
At Captivate, this IV treatment costs $175.
Book IV Wellness Treatments in Skaneateles or Syracuse
The ultimate hangover cure is here in the form of our Hangover IV Therapy treatment. To get started, get in touch with one of our offices here in New York by clicking the button below or calling our mobile IV number to have us come to you: (315) 277-2602.